Frequently Asked Questions
The following tutorials provide step-by-step instructions for submitting online donations through eazypay:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find my Church membership number?
You can look up your Church membership number online by going to this account.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership, or you can ask your ward clerk to help you look it up for you.
- How can I view my donation history?
All members should receive a record on donations as part of the annual tithing settlement with your bishop. However, you can also view your donation history any time by navigating to donations.churchofjesuschrist.org
- How do I know if my payment went through?
You should receive a confirmation SMS or email (if you include your email address) from eazypay after the transaction is complete. Once your donation is recorded in the Church system, an additional confirmation email will be sent to the email address you have on your churchofjesuschrist.org online account.
- Can I still give tithes and offerings in person to a member of the bishopric?
Yes, you still can give tithing and other offerings directly to members of the bishopric by filling out a paper tithing slip and including it with your cash or cheque.
- Do I still need to submit a paper tithing slip if I use eazypay to donate online?
No. You do not need to fill out a paper tithing slip when using eazypay to donate. Your donation will be automatically recorded in your Church account.
- How do I make Ward Missionary Fund contributions for a missionary in my own ward?
Fill in your desired donation amount in the 'Ward Missionary Fund' field on the eazypay payment gateway. Your ward clerk will receive a notice that funds have been sent to your ward's missionary fund, and the clerk will contact you to assign the funds to a specific missionary.
- How do I make Ward Missionary Fund contributions for a missionary NOT in my own ward?
Fill in your desired donation amount in the 'Ward Missionary Fund' field on the eazypay payment gateway. After completing donation on eazypay:
- Notify your ward clerk you have made a donation for a missionary in another ward
- Inform your the clerk of the the recipient missionary's home ward
- The clerk will then transfer your donated funds to the appropriate unit
- How do I find the online donation website?
You can click here to go directly to the Church’s eazypay donation page, or you can navigate to eazypay.icicibank.com and in the search bar type, “THE INDIAN SOCIETY OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS”.
- Does it matter how I write my Church membership number in the eazypay form?
Yes, to ensure your donation is properly recorded, please include the hyphens when input your Church membership number (Example of correct format: 123-1234-1234).
- Do I need to put an amount in the tithing field even if I am not paying tithing?
Yes, the eazypay technology requires some amount to be input in the tithing field. If you are not paying tithing, you can simply put a zero into the tithing field.
- When submitting my donation, I encountered an error saying, “Bill already paid”. What should I do?
If you encounter the “Bill already paid” error, try adjusting the amount of your donation (e.g. changing from Rs 100 to Rs 101) or by changing how your name is written (e.g. Changing from “John Patel” to “J. Patel” or “Brother John Patel”). You may also want to clear the cache on your internet browser. If the error is not resolved, please email the India Country Office at email@example.com so we can assist you.
- I encountered an error saying, “Session Expired”. What should I do?
Try clearing the cache on your internet browser or switching internet browsers. If the error is not resolved, please email the India Country Office at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.
- I encountered a different error. What should I do?
Please email the India Country Office at email@example.com so we can assist you. Please describe what problem your are encountering and include screenshots if possible.
If you have additional questions or comments, we would love to hear from you.
Kindly contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please explain questions or concerns you have. If you are encountering technical difficulties, including screenshots is often very helpful.